Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sick Kids

The kids are still sick. In fact, I think the baby is getting worse. Last night she woke up more times than I can remember. She would start coughing and wake herself up and then she'd get upset and couldn't calm down until I went in and held her. Noah woke up a few times also. I should feel exhausted but I'm actually ok this morning. Sure, I'm tired but no more than usual.

Yesterday Allison was being so funny. I've never seen a baby jibber jabber so much in my life. She was squealing and laughing and wiggling all around. I'm going to start calling her chatterbox. Noah is finally getting over his obsession with oranges. Last week I bought a box of clementines and he's been constantly eating them to the point that he's been having some diahrrea. We decided to limit him to 3 a day. That led to a big power struggle over the oranges. This morning he had one for breakfast but didn't finish it. I think maybe he's finally getting tired of them. Now the rest of us can eat some too.

4 comments:

Yvonne Stephenson said...

This too will pass.

Unknown said...

that stinks. andy is getting over what he had, i hate when you lose count how many times they (or you) got up because they're coughing and hacking... i hope little allison feels better soon! and noah. thats funny he likes oranges so much, andy always wants to try them, but i think they're too sour for him, he never wants more than a bite...

Kate Challis said...

Oh I'm so sorry! That really, really stinks. Congrats on Keith getting a raise, though! I linked your blog to my blog! Hooray!

The Ericksons said...

Sick kids is the worse. Sorry! I am so glad you got a blog though. You will learn that it is so fun, you can do cool backgrounds and all. www.thecutestblogontheblock.com is a great one! I am happy to see pictures and how you guys are doing!