Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another day

So, last night was pretty rough. Allison woke up about every three hours. I've been expecting her sleeping to get better as she gets older but it only seems to get worse. I'm hoping that this is just a growth spurt. Now, Allison and Noah are both sick. At least Noah can take medicine. Allison is too little for cough syrup but she get antibodies from my milk so hopefully she'll get better soon.

We put up our Christmas tree a few days ago. We found a great deal on a fake one at the thrift store. Only $15! It's a little Charlie Brown-ish but after being decorated it looks pretty nice. I even wrapped some presents and put them under it to make it look complete. So far, Noah has only broken one ornament. Hopefully, he can resist the urge to unwrap all the presents.

Keith got a raise at work. Yeah! Now we can start saving for a second car. It stinks not being able to go anywhere. Although, I'm so used to being stuck here all the time, I'm not sure if I'd know where to go if I had a car. I'm sure I'll think of something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey congrats heather!!! i am adding you to my blog list. that way i'll know when you update your blog and i'll check it out. thats too bad about allison not sleeping well..thats soo frustrating to me. i gotta have my sleep! where does Keith work now? yah we're going to be down to 1 car really soon, and im not crazy about it, but we're getting rid of a payment so thats always nice...i made a book i got in the mail today of our summer, and there are a bunch of pictures with you and noah in from DC! so i thought of you today. anyways, i better go!