Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Latest

Here's Noah in his cardboard box-airplane.



We've been on a smoothie kick lately. Smoothies make the best mustaches!

We had a very nice Valentines day last week. Keith's parents came over and we had some steaks cooked on the grill, yummy! We then made some candy with a little kit I found at the store. It was really easy and fun. Noah got to help. I wish I had taken some pictures before we gave them all away.



After putting the kids to bed, we went out to a dance put on by our church. It was specifically for the adults. They had a chocolate fountain and played a few of our favorite songs. We enjoyed dancing the Electric Slide and the YMCA, oh yeah!

My aunt and uncle were in town this weekend. Monday we went to my parent's house for lunch with everyone. My brother and his family were also there. It was really fun. That night we went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic, which I LOVED! Apparently I was the only one who loved it. It was not the kind of movie one takes seriously but is very entertaining.

The kids have been up to their usual shinanigans. Today Noah decided he didn't need to wear diapers anymore. I was pretty happy about that until he peed all over my foot. I don't think he's quite ready for potty training just yet. Allison loves watching Noah play. She especially loves it when he runs in circles in the living room. When he laughs, she laughs, which makes him laugh, which makes her laugh.....and so on. Next thing we know we are all laughing for no reason at all.


Allison fresh from the bathtub wearing the hooded towel Grandma Huling made for her.

This video is of Noah singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." He sings it all the time, especially at the dinner table and when riding in the car.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Gavin loved seeing the pictures on your blog and is watching Noah's video over and over and over again.

Yvonne Stephenson said...

I love your pictures. They make me smile. I think more of us really liked Shopaholic than you think. If you noticed your Uncle's reactions while he watched the movie it is clear he was laughing a lot. It would be easy to surmise that he loved it. A man can't admit he loved it, now can her. Your dad liked it more than you think. I missed some of my favorite scenes from the book but it was great.

Crystal said...

Jayden thought Noah was funny. He's getting so big! And you, you look great, so skinny.

Kara said...

I'm glad you guys were able to rip it up on the dance floor last Saturday. However, I'm not glad we didn't get to taste your homemade candy. Sounds like a fun V-Day.

Unknown said...

cute! andrew loves that song too. sounds like v-day was fun!!

Christy said...

Cute couple & cute family!

Donna Felsted said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had a fun valentines day!:)