Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nasty Baby


A few weeks ago I was helping Noah on the potty when the phone rang. Normally I would have just let it ring but I was expecting an important call so I ran to get it leaving Noah and Allison alone in the bathroom. I thought the worst that Allison could do was unroll all the toilet paper. A few moments later I heard Noah yelling, "Nooooo baby!" and I ran in to see what she was doing. Noah had gone poop and then got off the potty after which Allison proceeded to go fishing for poop. And she took a little taste as well. Never a dull moment.

The picture is of her eating dirt, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gross! It's amazing what children will put in their mouths.

Crystal

Unknown said...

oh man! that is funny.

Cindy said...

That is gross, but funny. I could totally see Allison doing that since she loves to put stuff in her mouth. Noah could tease her about this for years when they're older!